School Affairs Committee: Information for School Based Professionals 

Keeping you updated in the schools!

Supporting Students with Hearing Loss

Click on arrow to see .pdf/may automatically download ;)

Changes regarding Pupil Personnel Cert.

Allowing professional education hours vs. college credits for renewal of our Pupil Personnel Certificate

©2018 by Idaho Speech Language Hearing Association. Proudly created with