Effective July 1, 2006 those speech-language pathologist and audiologists practicing in the state of Idaho must be licensed by the Board of Occupational Licenses.

Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists who practice in schools are exempt from the licensure law but are required to obtain and maintain a Pupil Personnel Endorsement (PPE) through the State Board of Education.

Idaho State Speech & Hearing Board